I've posted this photo before , but it seemed a nice one to end with. I've come to the end of the material that I want to share he...
In memory of Dick Hibbert (1933-2010), I am posting selections from his art. He painted in oil, was an avid photographer, did watercolors, and sketched in pencil, ink, and charcoal. You can send me email by addressing it to my first name at mydruthers.com. --Chris
Thursday, September 9, 2010
This is the Kintai Bridge, in Iwakuni, Japan. RTH took many different pictures of this bridge. When I received the set of scans that included this photo, this one was sideways. It took a little while to identify the subject.
This work by Richard Tudor Hibbert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2011 (150)
- small crowd (untitled photo)
- Rowboat in the Rain
- temple fountain dipping cups
- Persimmon leaves (Painting)
- Wooden staircase, side view with brooms (Photo)
- storefront (untitled charcoal sketch)
- Bangkok street food (photo)
- Silhouette with teapot (photo)
- Beached Rowboat (untitled watercolor)
- Shadows on stairsteps (photo)
- Monkey (Photo)
- Vase (w/Kanji) on Platform (Sketch)
- Bearded Old Man
- Prospect United Methodist Church
- ▼ September (14)